0.6 FTE, permanent contract to start 1 January 2022
MPS / UPS + TLR
We are a small, nurture-centred infant school based in South Bristol and are seeking to employ a committed, driven and inspirational inclusion lead to join our aspirational team.
As Inclusion Lead, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of the school’s inclusion offer in order to secure high quality teaching for all and bring about improved standards of achievement and attainment for children from identified vulnerable groups. You will be part of the school’s Senior Leadership team as well as a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
You must share our vision to enable, enrich and empower our children and have:
- commitment to inclusive education and a desire to respond to and meet the needs of all our children to overcome disadvantage and enable achievement
- experience in the role of SENDCo or Inclusion Lead in a primary education setting
- experience of effectively working with a range of stakeholders
- the ability to professionally develop colleagues in order to improve provision and raise achievement for vulnerable learners
It is essential that all applicants have a teaching qualification that is recognised by the DFE and have gained or are working towards the National Award for SEN Co-ordination.
We can offer you
- happy, friendly children who have a love for learning
- a welcoming staff, dedicated to collaborative working and ongoing development
- supportive leadership and governors committed to inclusive education
We are seeking to appoint someone who enacts our school vision ‘Reach for the Stars’ and values:
- Team player
Visits to the school are strongly recommended before an application is made. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
“Reach for the stars”
Closing date for applications: 9.30am Friday 5 November, interviews will be held in the week beginning Monday 15 November.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, a declaration of non-disqualification by association and two fully supportive references.
St Anne's Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.