Inclusion Leader and Lead DSL
Permanent/ Full Time
TMPS/UPS plus SENDCo allowance
Holly Lodge Primary Academy is looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Inclusion Leader to join our friendly and supportive Senior Leadership Team. Holly Lodge Primary Academy is part of The Kite Academy Trust, a trust comprising of 9 local primary academies. The MAT already has a strong culture of partnership work and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of an Inclusion Leader team to give mutual support across the nine academies.
We invite applications from practitioners who are committed to raising the achievement of all vulnerable children in our academies. We would welcome teachers who are looking for a full-time position to join our team of Inclusion Leaders.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners who can demonstrate the following:
• The ability to develop, evaluate and implement the academy’s Special Educational Needs policy and provision, leading on the deployment of resources.
• Support all staff in identifying, assessing and planning to meet the needs of all vulnerable pupils.
• The ability to liaise effectively with parents/carers and a range of specialists and agencies to plan and evaluate provision.
• Be able to lead, develop and manage the academy’s Inclusion team.
• Be an active member of the Kite Inclusion Team.
• The ability to motivate, lead and inspire colleagues.
• High aspirations for all children with a desire to raise standards.
• A commitment to professional development.
The Kite will offer the successful candidates:
• The opportunity to be part of a team of Inclusion Leaders who will support each other with the work associated with this post.
• Excellent opportunities for CPD within the Kite Academy Trust.
• The opportunity for career progression within the Kite.
Visits to the academies are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Holly Lodge office on O1252 54839O if you would like to make an appointment.
Closing date: Tuesday 4th May 9am
Interviews Week Commencing: Monday 10th May 2021
The Kite Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required for the successful candidate.