Teacher: £29,664 - £41,604 per annum Plus TLR2 of £2,873 – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
Hours: This is a part time post for 3 days (19.5 Hours per week)
Are you passionate about inclusion and enabling every child to thrive?
Are you committed to raising standards for all pupils in your care?
Are you an inspirational and strategic leader?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, and you want to make a positive difference to the educational outcomes for children, then Christ Church Hanham CE Primary School is interested in finding out more about you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate to join our caring Christian school on its exciting journey. Christ Church CE Primary School is looking to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our dynamic team. Our Inclusion Leader will be a key part of our senior leadership team, responsible for the strategic development of inclusive practice across the school, working to implement, monitor and review whole school systems and processes.
The post will be non-class based and is suited to someone who either has completed the National Award in SEN or is keen to undertake and complete this upon appointment to the role.
As Inclusion Leader, you will be responsible for the strategic leadership and day to day implementation of our Special Educational Needs and Inclusion Policy. This will also involve taking the role of lead professional in multi-agency meetings and coordinating support for vulnerable pupils including those who are looked after. The role will also involve supervision of our Parent Link Worker as well as supporting the review and implementation of our Pupil Premium strategy.
This post will require the successful candidate to lead, challenge and support colleagues to ensure that every child receives the best possible education during their time in school, providing appropriate professional development to all staff to ensure that all children are provided with high quality learning experiences.
The successful applicant will need to be able to show evidence that they possess the skills and attributes to inspire pupils and ensure outstanding outcomes, continually improving their own practice in order to enable every child to be the best that they can be. The successful person will also need to demonstrate strong evidence of strategic leadership and a passion for special educational needs and, more widely, inclusion, seeking to ensure that all children achieve well.
We are looking for a committed, talented and inspirational leader who:
• is passionate about inclusion and special educational needs
• has a proven record of inclusive teaching and/or supporting colleagues to develop inclusive practice
• has high expectations for all pupils and believes that all children can learn well
• has achieved or desires to undertake the National Award for SENCo
• is able to inspire, motivate and engage pupils and staff
• is able to provide professional development for all staff in relation to overcoming barriers to learning
• is committed to working in partnership with parents and external agencies to best support vulnerable pupils academically and socially
• is able to support and contribute to strategic school improvement
• is highly organised and able to communicate clearly
• is an excellent team player and role model for the whole school community
• is flexible, proactive and reflective in their practice
• is supportive of the Christian ethos of the school
In return, we can offer you:
• Caring, confident and motivated children who are keen to learn and be challenged
• An opportunity to lead whole school change to make a lasting impact on a whole community through a non-class based role
• A caring, Christian community that is committed to ensuring that every pupil receives the best possible educational experience each and every day
• A school committed to ongoing professional growth and development through the use of research-informed practice
• A new leadership team, united in a desire to make Christ Church a place of excellence
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st May at 12pm.
Interview will be held on Thursday 27th May 2021.
Christ Church Hanham CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.