Grade 11 from £31,371 to £33,799 pro rata
Actual Salary from £27,309 to £29,423
Conditions of Service: 37 hours per week term time only
From 1st September 2020, we are seeking two Inclusion Managers to join our highly committed Inclusion team. We have two vacancies, one permanent and one temporary maternity cover until summer 2021. Please indicate on the application form if you do not want to be considered for the temporary post.
The successful candidates will work with the Senior Inclusion Manager to support and promote an inclusive culture throughout the school. They will provide specific support to staff, students and their families by planning appropriate interventions and liaising with external agencies where necessary. They will act as a Deputy Safeguarding Lead and a Mental Health Lead Practitioner.
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Closing date: Thursday 9th of July 2020 at 9.00 am
Interview date: Wednesday 15th of July 2020
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK