Inclusion Manager SENDCo required for September 2021 (TLR 2B)
We are looking for someone who:
• is committed to and enthusiastic about inclusion and has strategies to achieve this for all children;
• is an outstanding classroom practitioner;
• has excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines;
• is a good team player;
• is committed to continual professional development;
• will be committed to the school and will contribute to all aspects of school life.
We can offer:
• a good school (Ofsted 2019)
• a friendly and supportive staff within a welcoming school environment;
• enthusiastic, well motivated and happy children who are keen to learn;
• strong governor and parental support;
• ongoing professional development.
Visits to the school by appointment are welcome. Please contact Nina Morgan at the school to arrange an appointment.
Please download the application pack or contact Nina Morgan at the school for a pack to be sent to you.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 28th June 2021
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 6th July 2021
Rokesly Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Rokesly Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.