We are inviting applications for an Inclusion Support Assistant (speech and language).
12 hours per week, Term time only.
Salary within range SP3-£ 17,663 – 18,607 FTE Permanent contract.
This role will specifically focus on meeting the needs of children who require further support with their speech and language development. Knowledge of speech and language skill development is desirable but not essential at this stage. Training will be made available, applicants should be happy to study at Level 3.
• be able to demonstrate their own enthusiasm and drive to understand more about how to support children with their speech and language development.
• be well organised and possess the confidence and capability to plan their own timetable ensuring that recommendations from outside professionals are delivered in a timely and impactful way.
• be flexible with their attitude and expectations! No two school days are the same.
• be looking to become a member of a supportive team committed to making a difference to children’s learning.
• be discreet and able to work confidentially.
• be confident in reinforcing our school values to our pupils; Respect, Resilience and Positivity.
We offer a dynamic working environment where nurturing of the whole child is key to unlocking their learning potential.
For further information please contact Judith Jenkins on the school phone number.
DBS checks will be made prior to appointment and references will be taken up prior to interview.
Closing date: 24th September 2020
Please be advised that if you have not been invited for interview by 25th September 2020 then unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Interviews: W/B 28th September 2020.
Hurst Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.