Sparrow Farm Junior School - Be the best you can be
Required from 1st September 2019 for minimum of 1 academic year
Group 2 School
L15 - L21 (Outer London Leadership Pay Spine)
After 5 successful years our current Headteacher is leaving, we are looking for a highly motivated and inspirational leader to drive our school forward and lead us successfully onto the next stage of our journey.
Sparrow Farm Junior School is currently a two-form entry school serving a diverse community. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced or aspiring Headteacher to shape the future of our school.
We are looking for someone who puts children's learning and development at the heart of everything.
If you have:
- a proven record of excellence in inspiring outstanding teaching and learning
- the vision, passion and drive, to develop us to an outstanding school
- the ability to effectively lead and manage change
- the ability to build on and maintain strong relationships across the school and wider community
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic and motivated children, engaged in their learning
- a strong, committed staff, leadership team and Governing Body
- an attractive, modern, spacious school building with extensive grounds
Please come and visit our school prior to applying: Visits can be arranged on Friday 28th June or Thursday 4th July 2019
Closing Date: Friday 5th July 2019 (noon)
Shortlisting: Wednesday 10th July 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 17th July 2019
London Borough of Hounslow
Sparrow Farm Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.