15 hours per week
£500 per day
Fixed term for 6 Months
Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 98% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
• Hartpury University’s growing Agritech Centre is looking for a sector specialist consultancy and advisor to deliver the start-up phase of its anticipated ERDF funded project.
• The successful consultancy will proactively engage Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Gloucestershire County and project stakeholders, to understand their challenges and opportunities to develop the implementation phase as well as effective signposting to other Gfirst LEP support to business through the project launch phase post COVID-19.
• The contract is to manage the start-up phase of the Tech Box Park ensuring that it meets all ERDF compliance, monitoring and reporting requirements, with systems, structures, staff, marketing and a pipeline of businesses members developed.
The appropriate Consultancy will be required to demonstrate experience of using creative and innovative interpretation and problem solving skills in a number of diverse areas, including:
• Delivering an effective service in a rapidly changing external environment.
• Responding to change quickly and thinking outside the box on issues that have not been encountered before because of coronavirus.
• Developing innovative solutions to problems.
• Writing potentially complex reports and action plans.
• Assessing the options available and making recommendations based on the information and evidence available.
• Being flexible in their approach and thinking on their feet whilst still being mindful of the constraints faced by Agri-tech sector businesses.
• Thinking innovatively to help businesses to create and safeguard jobs after COVID.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Please submit your full Quotation submission by 17.00 on 9th November 2020
Applicant’s presentations will be held on 12th November 2020
Please visit Hartpury University and College of Further Education's website for further information on how to apply.
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.