Macclesfield College is a multi-award winning college and proud of its ambitious values. In addition to being the number 1 college in Cheshire and Warrington (DfE 2019), regionally it has proudly achieved Business of the Year 2019/20, and Business and Education winner 2019/20. This is alongside many of our colleagues winning teaching and other awards; we are proud of our organisation achievements.
Our mission statement “Empowerment through Learning” is our company DNA, not only do we want the very best for every student, we want the best for our colleagues too – join us!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PTHP Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) to join the team at Macclesfield College. Working in collaboration within the Adult Professional Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of provision to learners and the standard of assessment in the following programmes:
- Skills and Education Group Level 2 Award in Counselling Concepts;
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills;
- 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling)
Why Choose Macclesfield College? For starters we offer the opportunity to work from home on a Friday to enhance your work life balance.
We are proud to be a Real Living Wage employer and by joining us, you will have access to our fantastic benefits, inclusive of:
- 38 days annual leave inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays
- 2 weeks additional leave at Christmas close
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Long Service Recognition
- Star Cards – Recognising over and above acts of excellence
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Continuing Professional Development
- College Family Fun Day and Christmas Celebrations
- Good for ME, Good for FE – Volunteering, Fundraising
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite cafés
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.