We are looking for a passionate and creative Intervention Teacher to join our supportive team to work towards building our children’s gaps in learning after COVID lockdown.
Full time or Part time applications welcome - £1000 welcome payment
Do you want to be a valued member of our team?
Do you believe passionately in developing the whole child?
Are you a creative teacher?
Do you have a burning desire to share your skills with other like-minded professionals?
Would you like to use the latest digital technology to support teaching and learning?
We can offer you:
• A friendly team of colleagues who will make you welcome and support you within a learning culture;
• A total commitment to a work-life balance whilst continuing to maintain standards
• Bespoke professional development focused on Good / outstanding teaching
• Pension Scheme (TPS)
• Additional Everychild Trust Benefits
• A track record of growing new teachers into leaders
• Committed and supportive colleagues
• State of the art technologies to support learning
• Gardening areas
Do you believe fundamentally in our core values chosen by our pupils?
• to be committed learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
• to be confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
• to be caring citizens who make a positive contribution to society
For more details, please contact the school office to arrange an informal virtual meeting with the Headteacher / Deputy Headteachers
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 16th October 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 20th October 2020
Sandcross Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to suitable references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Sandcross School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.