Reigate School would like to appoint two enthusiastic, flexible and committed Intervention Tutors to work as part of our team in our oversubscribed, Outstanding secondary school in Reigate, Surrey. The role would involve developing innovative learning interventions tailored to meet the needs of individual children, and effectively planning and teaching intervention lessons that support children to meet their full potential.
There are two vacancies within the School:
• Intervention Tutor of Maths; and
• Intervention Tutor of English.
The successful candidate will:
• have a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English (or equivalent);
• be an effective communicator with both adults and young people;
• have the ability to help plan and deliver a range of interventions;
• be committed to high standards of attainment and behaviour;
• be confident in the use of ICT to support learning;
• be able to work effectively as part of a committed team; and
• be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
This is a part time, term time role working Monday to Friday from 8.15am to 4.15pm, 35 hours per week (excluding a one-hour unpaid lunch break), 39 weeks per annum. The FTE annual salary is £21,055 - £23,378, which equates to a pro rata annual salary of £17,610 - £19,553.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 31st August 2021, however please be advised applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to close the advert sooner if we appoint a suitable candidate.
Candidates are welcome to apply for a specific subject role, or to be considered for both roles. Please clearly record any preferences on your application form.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced CRB check will be required.