Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Reference Number: SCCG2064
Salary: Band 9 Point 16 £8.58 per hour
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Thursday 30th April 2020
Interview Date: Interviews ongoing
Location: Pendleton Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Casual
Hours per Week: Various
Pendleton Sixth Form College requires several Invigilators to work on a casual basis to assist in A-Level and Vocational course exams. Duties will include;
• To assist in the examination invigilation process and ensure JCQ guidelines/regulations for the integrity and security of examination papers and procedures are followed.
• Provide a professional examination invigilation service ensuring a calm environment to give the best possible opportunity for candidates to be successful in their exam.
• Organise and inform students of examination rules and regulations at the start and end of each exam.
• Provide the correct information and material for a successful completion of exam.
• Be vigilant and report any breach of security to the Examination Officer.
• Assisting the examination team with general office duties including photocopying, answering telephones, inputting on the MI system.
• Un-locking on-line examinations, printing log in sheets ensuring correct pin numbers are provided to students.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
Salford City College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.