IQA Assessor in Electrical Installation
Part Time up to 16 hours per week
Based at the St Albans Campus
Hourly paid at £17.36 – £18.98 per hour
Oaklands College, based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, are looking for an IQA Assessor to join our successful Apprenticeship and Work Based Learning Team at the St Albans Campus.
The successful candidate would be required to assess and IQA Level 3 students studying Electrical Installation via work-based learning and apprenticeship programme delivery.
To be considered for this role candidates need to hold relevant D34, V1 or IAQA qualification and a level 3 Qualification in Electrical Installation.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to travel between various sites and employers; standard mileage rates will be paid; a full driving license and car are essential.
Closing Date: Monday 31st May
Interviews will take place remotely via Microsoft Teams on a date to be confirmed
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Automatic entry into the Local Government pension Scheme.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.