ISLAMIC STUDIES TEACHER
Ambassador Group of Schools are into education since 2002, around 17 years. We employ over 400 professionals and have a student strength of 5000 plus. The Schools have been rated by DSIB as good and very good.
The founders of Ambassador Education have an unrivalled history in the field of education across the UAE and GCC, operating Score Plus in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Qatar, Kuwait and India and 3 Indian Curriculum Schools in Dubai and Sharjah.
Locate din the heart of the city. A brand new School opening on August 2019. The School will initally open fro pupil from Early Years to Grade 5. The Board is seeking to appoint highly enegertic, qualified , ready to take challlenges teachers ready to join the founding team. The School will provide a modern work environment , with each classroom with up to date technologies.
If this is something that appeals to you and you are up for a Challenge then apply now.
- Must have an accredited attested degree in Islamic Studies.
- Have the ability to teach students from Year 1 up to Year 5, for both native and non-native Arab speakers.
- Be an experienced and highly qualified teacher of Islamic Education and be approved by MOE or KHDA, previous Head of Department experience is preferable.
- Have a clear appreciation of quality learning and teaching, be able to offer a range of pedagogy and approaches to assessment.
- Be a reflective practitioner able to respond positively to professional development opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of Islamic Education teaching and learning in order to have a positive impact on the progress of students aged 3-10 years.
- Must be fluent in English and willing to contribute to the wider life of the school.