Full Time 37 Hours per week
Based at the St Albans Campus with occasional travel to the Welwyn Garden City Campus
£31,276 - £34,175 per annum - Salary dependent on experience
Oaklands College IT Department are looking to recruit an IT Developer to join their friendly team, the role will involve designing, creating and maintaining IT software applications and information systems, assisting with the maintenance and development of bespoke and third party college information systems. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their IT career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Oaklands prides ourselves on our College values, one of which is pursuing excellence. It is through this value that the development team has thrived in recent years producing useful and highly available tools to staff and students. If you have experience and skills in developing bespoke web databases and applications utilising .Net, .NetCore 2.2, HTML, SQL, CSS and C# and want to work in a family friendly institution then why not submit your application today.
To be considered for this role applicants need to demonstrate the following;
- Computer science degree or other relevant equivalent qualification/experience
- Hold at least 1 years’ experience of Visual Studio development in a Microsoft Web environment.
Please refer to the attached job description when submitting your application.
If you would like an informal chat with the hiring manager before submitting your application please contact the recruitment team.
Sunday 23rd February
Interview Date: Thursday 27th / Friday 28th February
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Automatic entry into the Local Government pension Scheme.
• Generous annual leave – 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
• Free onsite parking
• Subsidised onsite restaurant
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.