• A well organised, flexible team player who can work well with all sections of the school community.
• Experience of or an understanding of a school based information management system such as SIMS.
• Experience of or an understanding of a Virtual Learning Environment such as FireFly.
• An understanding of Microsoft applications including office365 and OneDrive.
• The ability to plan and think strategically in relation to IT school developments.
Priory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.