Full-Time IT Manager
• A well organised, flexible team player who can work well with all sections of the school community.
• Knowledge of Active Directory and experience of or an understanding of a school-based information management system such as SIMS.
• Experience of or an understanding of a Virtual Learning Environment such as FireFly.
• An understanding of Microsoft applications including all aspects of office365, including Teams, SharePoint and Azure.
• Experience with MDM services i.e. Jamf and SCCM for program deployment.
• Experience working with Salamander, PaperCut and other server-based programs is desirable.
• The ability to plan and think strategically in relation to IT school developments.
Priory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.