Job Title: IT Service and Development Manager
Salary: Band B to C £31,371 - £43,662
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, all year round
Base: Flexible central team offices and based in Trust schools
Line Manager: Operations Manager
Application deadline: 22 January
Interview: 28 January
Start date: 5 April
Are you a leader that can develop a vision to drive change and innovation?
Do you have a passion for technology and its fast-changing landscape?
Do you share our determination to make every day count for our children?
If so, this is the role you have been looking for!
The Role – we would highly recommend you arrange to chat with Nick Layfield, Operations Manager prior to applying to find out more about this exciting role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our successful partnership in delivering the internal IT provision to our partner schools. The role is fundamental to ensuring our IT provision to schools is not only fit for purpose but driven by innovation and development to ensure our schools can deliver the very best education for children and support for key business functions. As a partnership we do not rest on our laurels and strive to be the best in every department – join us if you believe you can create, shape and lead something special!
The Flying High Trust is a partnership of 28 primary schools, with further growth planned, within the East Midlands. Our partnership places children at the heart of every decision and aims for our schools to become the best in the universe through collaboration, support and accountability.
As part of the role we are committed to supporting your development and growth and can offer you:
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of the children in our schools.
- Support, guidance and CPD to support you in role and to develop your career to fulfil your potential through a personalised career plan.
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children.
- Being part of a true partnership where your skills and expertise will enable the development and effectiveness of Flying High and contribute to strong relationships with our schools.
- The opportunity to work as part of a like-minded team to deliver an outstanding service to schools.
- 24 days annual leave, plus two half days discretionary “family time”, Christmas closure for two weeks and dedicated CPD and networking time.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in a fast-paced organisation to deliver a comprehensive and forward thinking service.
- Is personable, friendly, approachable with a can do approach to challenges.
- Strives to be the best they can be with a desire to support the ongoing development of the Flying High Partnership and to get the best out of everyone.
- Has a passion for IT and the significant role it plays in supporting education and business operations.
- Is relentless in ensuring deadlines are met, standards are maintained, and we work with our schools to ensure IT is fit for purpose and enhances education and school systems through development and innovation.
- Is creative, dynamic and can build effective relationships and deliver on agreed goals.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.