We are looking to recruit a customer-focused, technically minded person who wants to learn and develop their support skills to join an expanding IT support department supporting schools within the Xavier Catholic Education Trust across Surrey.
You will predominantly be based at our main site in Chertsey but will also be expected to visit a number of primary schools carrying out hardware/software installations, basic administration, troubleshooting, health checks and maintenance of peripherals and network infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and be committed to delivering outstanding service, as well as having:
- Relevant professional qualifications or experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- High level of initiative
- Good working knowledge of servers, PCs and associated operating systems
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies
- Office 365 administration skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Practical abilities in undertaking repairs and solving practical problems
- Commitment to prioritising the maintenance of resources that support learning
- Understanding of the impact of Health and Safety and Data Protection in the context of IT
- Good understanding and compliance with Child Protection procedures
- Compliance with procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to working as a team player
- Customer focused
- Boundless enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Capacity to work very hard under pressure
- Personal integrity and the drive to do what is best for the students
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,593.00 - £23,834.00 per year
Salesian School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.