Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your middle leadership skills?
Come and join a bustling inner-city Nottingham School!
We have an amazing opportunity to join Scotholme Primary School where we ‘Dare to be Different’. You will be responsible for leading key stage one and foundation stage. Additionally, you will be responsible for teaching a class. This post will be a full-time permanent position.
We are looking for someone who:
- Values all children; has high expectations and a commitment to the development of the whole child.
- Relates well to pupils, staff and parents and cares about their individual needs.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and new ideas in a positive and creative manner.
- Deals with sensitive issues in a professional manner.
- IS committed to professional development has a determination to grow, develop and learn.
- Has the ability to manage workload appropriately.
- Upholds the Trust behaviours at all times.
- Has the ability to assess children accurately, providing them with opportunities for accelerated progress.
We can offer you:
- High quality CPD.
- Opportunities to develop the curriculum.
- A high performing, motivated and supportive staff team.
- Children who love coming to school and want to learn.
- Great parents.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We will require proof of identity and qualifications prior to any appointment being made. We follow the MAT policy on safeguarding children and safer recruitment. Within our school, we are totally committed to ensuring a vigilant and safe school culture. All members of staff and volunteers work within an agreed school code.
Visits to the school, prior to the closing date, are warmly welcomed. Please contact Dean Grimshaw School Business Manager to make an appointment.
The closing date for applications is 14th May 2021, interviews will be 27th May 2021.
Scotholme Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.