Main Pay Scale – NQT applications welcome
Start date – September 2021
At The Langley Heritage Primary, we pride ourselves on creating a safe, nurturing environment for our children to develop and thrive in.
We are looking for:
• Inspirational teachers with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and well-being.
• Highly motivated and hard-working people with the capacity to contribute to our growing school.
• Team players who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues.
• Teachers who have or want to teach in KS1
The successful candidate must:
• Have highly effective classroom practice that will inspire our children and ignite within them a passion for learning.
• Be both aspirational and nurturing to ensure every child achieves his/her full potential.
• Be able to provide creative input into our curriculum, demonstrating a deep understanding of how children learn.
• Be able to create an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
• Bring expertise and passion to lead projects, visits and experiences for our children.
Your skills will be used to help us to maintain and enhance a positive child-centred learning environment, thus providing an outstanding experience for our pupils. We will look to you to help create a love of learning in the children which ignites their: Curiosity, Exploration and Discovery and motivates them to do well and become the best they can be.
• A stimulating, supportive ethos.
• Opportunities for further training and professional development.
• Additional support and networking opportunities from staff across all Key Stages within our trust.
• Opportunities for leadership.
• An SLT who really do put children first.
• A Sponsor and Trustees who support museum learning and our educational vision.
• A generous CPD programme.
• Children who love learning, who ask questions about the world.
• Dedicated time for extended learning experiences.
• Shared planning to reduce workload.
Closing date: 7th May 2021*
*We reserve the right to close for applications at an earlier date and we will be shortlisting applications on receipt.
To find out more, please refer to our website. If you wish to apply for this post, please complete the online application form available on our website and e-mail it to Cheryl Laws, Communications Manager and PA to the Headteacher
The Arbib Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a DBS check
The Langley Heritage Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.