Brackenedge Primary School is looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Class Teacher to work within our successful KS1 team.
The contract would be permanent from September 2021.
NQT's will be considered.
* Committed to high expectations to ensure that all children fulfil their potential?
* Excited about maximising opportunities for learning in all areas of the curriculum?
* Fun, enthusiastic and have a good relationship with both pupils and colleagues?
* An excellent and supportive team player?
In return we can offer you.......
* A school that really goes the extra mile in the care & support provided for its pupils, staff & families.
* The opportunity to be part of a successful school with enthusiastic pupils, staff & Governors who have a positive attitude to education.
* A strong commitment to continuous professional development and equal opportunities.
Closing date is Wednesday 30th June 2021 1pm
Interviews to be held on 5th & 6th of July 2021
For any further detail or to visit our school please email the school (see how to apply for full details)
Bracken Edge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.