Key Stage 1 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Full-time, fixed-term contract for one year
With effect from April 2021
Adelaide Primary School requires a highly committed, talented teacher to join our team from April 2021.
Our school is an exciting inner-city school that provides a first class educational experience to all children. We are a diverse, inclusive school and value and celebrate individuality and differences.
We require someone who:
• is an exceptional classroom teacher, committed to their own professional development and that of others;
• has previous experience of Key Stage 1 teaching;
• is highly ambitious for themselves, our children and the school;
• is flexible, dedicated and prepared to go ‘above and beyond’ to ensure the children make outstanding progress;
• has high expectations, is motivated and enjoys working as part of a team;
• passionately shares, and will actively promote, Adelaide’s values of ‘equality, effort and respect’.
In return, we can offer:
• the opportunity to teach delightful pupils who are keen to work hard and display exemplary attitudes to learning;
• outstanding professional development opportunities;
• a highly supportive, experienced leadership team, including governors;
• the opportunity to work as part of a large, talented team.
If you would like the opportunity to work with wonderful children in one of the city’s most diverse schools, then we would love to hear from you. Tours of the school are highly recommended and, during this unprecedented time, will take place via video call. Please contact the school office to arrange a time to call.
Adelaide Primary is part of Humber Education Trust. Our exciting, forward-thinking Trust comprises of 12 primary and four special schools. For more information, please visit the Trust website.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Carla Varley (HR Administrator).
Tour of the school: w/c 22nd February (By appointment only and will be via video call)
Closing Date: Wednesday 3 March 2021 at midnight
Interviews: w/c Monday 8 March 2021 (date TBC)
Adelaide Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Adelaide Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.