Do you want to be part of an inspirational school community that works hard to ensure the best outcomes for all pupils?
The children, staff and Governors at New Bewerley are looking for an ambitious and motivated teacher who will share our ethos: Include, Create Perform.
In February 2018 Ofsted judged the school ‘good’ and we are looking forward to building on our current practice and recent successes. We offer an excellent education to 420 pupils in a safe and purposeful environment. We also are very proud of our Resource Provision which offers a mainstream education for up to 14 pupils with complex medical or physical disabilities.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent, innovative and creative teacher;
• Passionate about meeting children’s individual learning needs;
• Committed to developing children as independent learners and thinkers;
• Committed to achieving the highest possible standards of work and behaviour;
• A good communicator and team member, who is caring, flexible and approachable
In return we can offer:
• Professional development, a wealth of opportunities and the chance to work with a dedicated team of excellent practitioners
• Motivated and enthusiastic pupils who enjoy a range of first-hand experiences
• A flexible and targeted teaching timetable which aims to model best practice, secure accelerated progress and close performance gaps
• The opportunity to develop links with a range of stakeholders
Also, we have created an excellent induction programme to develop the skills of all new and recently qualified teachers.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 2nd December 2020 (May close early if school receives a sufficient amount of applicants).
Interview: Week commencing 7th December 2020
New Bewerley Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service
New Bewerley Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.