Key Stage 1 NQT Teacher – Sept 2021
Primary NQTs are required for a large Primary School in North West London from September 2021.
This is a ‘GOOD’ graded Primary School (OFSTED 2017), which has an outstanding NQT induction programme and is part of a cluster group of excellent Primary Schools within the LEA.
***Permanent post from September 2021
***Large Three Form Entry Primary School
***Graded Good by OFSTED 2017
***Thriving location in North West London
***Main pay scale 1 inner London
***Fantastic NQT Induction Programme
***Supportive Leadership Team
***Interviews being held as soon as possible.
This large, three form entry Primary School is located in the thriving North West London Borough of Brent. Classed as inner London, you will start on an attractive inner London salary. This large London LEA has excellent commuting links, and it is only 25 minutes tube ride from central London.
On arriving at this school you will be impressed by the sheer size of the school, which has extensive grounds incorporating two large playing fields and three well equipped playgrounds. With state of the art facilities this school can offer its pupils an excellent education.
If you are currently in a successful Key Stage 1 placement and you’ve yet to secure a post for September 2021 the Head would be keen to see you if you can show one or all of the following:
• Passionate about teaching fun, creative and enthusiastic lessons
• Ability to differentiate lessons which are well paced and show good AFL
• You’ve had a successful placement in Key Stage 1
• You are currently graded Good or Outstanding
• You have a good academic record
• You are confident in ICT and behaviour management
In return for your skills, the Head can offer you:
• Large well-resourced School with outstanding and supportive NQT induction programme
• Children who love coming to school and have excellent behaviour
• Fantastic facilities and large classrooms
• Supportive Leadership team
• Excellent working environment with many outstanding teachers
• Planning done as a Team, supported by an excellent Leader
• Inner London Pay Scale- Permanent Contract
Please send your CV to Megi on email@example.com, alternatively please call 01276 674 154 for further information.