The governors of Links Primary School are seeking to employ two highly motivated and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 class teachers to join our friendly and community-minded school for April or September 2020.
Links serves a culturally diverse community in Merton, close to Tooting. We are a very happy school where committed staff ensure children enjoy learning and achieve through engagement in a broad, exciting curriculum.
We are looking for class teachers who:
● have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
● have excellent curriculum knowledge
● are able to inspire and motivate children
● are able to raise and sustain standards
● can contribute to a dynamic and committed team
● enjoy working as part of a team.
● was judged to be Good by Ofsted in 2016
● has a supportive, forward-thinking leadership team
● is committed to continuing professional development
● has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
● has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
● has a friendly and positive working environment
● has dedicated and supportive staff
Applications are equally welcome from experienced outstanding teachers and those who are newly or recently qualified. The school has a successful track record of working with Newly Qualified Teachers. NQTs at Links are fully supported with a programme of CPD and mentoring.
Applicants are warmly welcomed to visit the school and meet Ciara Parris (headteacher), the staff and children.
Visits to school will take place on the following dates:
• Tuesday 28th January between 9:30am and 1:00pm
• Wednesday 29th January between 4:00pm and 6:00pm
• Friday 31st January during the school day
Closing date for applications: Monday February 3rd at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on Monday February 10th
Please contact Michelle Tindall (School Business Manager) to arrange an appointment to visit the school.