St Richard’s CE Primary School are looking for a MPS teacher to teach Year 1 - NQTs are welcome to apply.
St Richard’s CE Primary School joined the London Diocese Board for Schools Academy Trust 2 in November 2018. It is a one form entry school on the Hounslow/Richmond border, serving a diverse community. We have an attached Nursery and an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Centre. We are seeking to appoint teachers who are passionate about children and their learning, with excellent subject knowledge to enable every child to achieve their full potential.
We have a vacancy from January 2020 for a lively and enthusiastic teacher who has the experience and capabilities to carry out this important role in our school. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice that displays creativity with the ability to make learning fun.
- Strong behavioral and classroom management.
- The highest expectations for all children and want to make a difference.
- High expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils.
- Uphold the distinctive character of a church school where Christian values are promoted in all aspects of school life.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to inspire, support and lead others.
- You must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- You will ideally have worked in Early Years and KS1
- You will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience - NQT's are welcome to apply
- Have ambition to support or lead a curriculum area
If you think this may be the ideal role for you, please contact the school via email or call the office.
We can offer you:
- Children who are motivated, well behaved and a pleasure to teach
- A small school where everyone knows each other and works closely together
- A school that is creative, forward-thinking and committed to high expectations for all
- A supportive working environment which values everyone
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
We would love to meet you, tell you more about us and show you around our school. Please telephone the office for an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 14th October 2019,
Interviews: Wednesday 16th October 2019
Starting date: 1st January 2020
Please note we do not accept CV.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau) and have 2 references.
St Richard’s CE Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and 2 references.