Key Stage One opportunity at Tadpole Farm Church of England Primary Academy - ON SECONDMENT
Do you create dynamic learning opportunities, do you offer unparalleled care for the children in your charge, do you understand the importance of community in the school environment? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! We opened in September 2014 with two Reception classes and a Nursery class, and in September 2021 we will be full following a steep growth curve. We are now looking for a new teacher to join our key stage two team to cover another member of staff on secondment.
Although the successful candidate would have responsibility for their own class, we work collaboratively across cohorts. The teachers and support staff will be working closely together to provide outstanding learning opportunities for all the children.
As our aim is to build our whole Academy to be outstanding, providing a local centre of excellence for Key Stage One and we would welcome your application if you can demonstrate that you are:-
• Someone who understands and can show outstanding classroom practice.
• A creative, innovative educator who provides children with positive and enriching learning experiences.
• Able to be flexible and adaptable in this exciting phase of this new academy.
• Aware of the positive impact of learning in an environment built on Christian values.
We can offer you:-
• An enthusiastic group of governors, Diocesan Board of Trustees and a Head who passionately believe this is an amazing opportunity to build an innovative, effective learning environment firmly based on Christian values.
• Opportunities to use your ideas and talents to have a positive impact, not only on each and every child and family, but also on the wider life of the school and local community
• Opportunities for leading and creating your own professional development pathway
Although this role is on secondment, we are seeking someone who already has 2 -3 years teaching experience and is already or beginning to think about middle leadership. There are lots of exciting opportunities within the Trust structure and a more permanent role could be available for the candidate that makes the most of this adventure. Although the advertisement is for a Key Stage 1 Teacher, the candidate will be expected to work in any year group from nursery - year six if directed.
Please contact the school office if you would like a virtual tour of the school and "meet" the Senior Leadership Team and other school staff for a Q and A about working at Tadpole Farm.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure; proof of the right to work in the UK and satisfactory references. Please note the proof of right to work in the UK will be required at interview.
Shortlisting: 24th June 2021
Interview Date: 29th June 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will be subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure; Disclosure by association document, if relevant; proof of the right to work in the UK and satisfactory references. Please note the proof of right to work in the UK will be required at interview.