CLASS TEACHER (main pay scale) - 5 days per week - temporary – Spring and Summer Term 2019
Required for January 2019 ( or as soon as possible)
The governors of Troedyrhiw Community Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring, flexible and motivated teacher to work in key stage 2.
Troedyrhiw Community Primary is a happy and caring school at the heart of our village, where everyone is inspired to believe and achieve.
We are looking for:-
• An excellent classroom practitioner who demonstrates a commitment to high
standards and has effective communication skills.
• A teacher with a clear understanding of effective teaching and learning and a commitment to raising standards.
• A practitioner with very high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• An in-depth knowledge of the statutory primary curriculum and the
• A teacher with enthusiasm, energy and innovation.
• A team member who is hard working and able to work effectively with colleagues, governors, parents and the wider community.
Closing date: Tuesday 8th January 2019 (midday)
Lesson Observations / Interviews: Monday 14th January 2019
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Troedyrhiw Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.