Teacher £23,720 - £34,665 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview.
The Governors of this popular, high achieving school seek to appoint a Teacher who is enthusiastic and willing to participate fully in school life.
We are looking for:
• A confident practitioner who is successful in raising levels of achievement
• Someone who is prepared to liaise closely with colleagues
• Someone with enthusiasm and the ability to inspire children
• Someone with a high expectation of all children in every aspect of school life
• Someone with a particular interest in IT
In return we will offer you:
• Friendly and well motivated children
• A happy and supportive team
• Opportunities for further professional development
• A positive working environment
Applications are invited from experience and newly qualified teachers. In your application, please state your curriculum strengths and extra-curricular interests.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 2nd April 2019 at 12pm.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 25th April 2019.
Hambrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.