1 x Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
32.5 (Full Time) Permanent
Main Scale 1 – 6 (£23,720 - £35,008)
St John the Evangelist Church School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our dedicated and caring team. We have a vacancy in Key Stage 2.
We are a good school with a strong Christian ethos. We strive continuously to ensure the very best for every child in our care. The successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to provide exciting, creative and challenging learning experiences with high expectations of enjoyment, achievement and behaviour. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and creative in their approach to teaching and learning.
• Is committed to high quality teaching and learning and in ensuring the best possible outcomes for every child in their care.
• Has high expectations and is passionate about working with children.
• Is able to create a high-quality stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment.
• Is able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team.
• Is able to support and embrace the Christian ethos of our school.
• Has a clear understanding of safeguarding procedures and a strong desire to keep children safe in our school.
We can offer you:
• A caring, supportive school ethos with a leadership team dedicated to provide the very best for children, staff and parents.
• Motivated, caring and enthusiastic children who love learning and enjoy participating in all aspects of school life.
• A hardworking, friendly, supportive and nurturing staff team.
• A totally inclusive and supportive learning environment.
• Excellent resources and facilities.
• Excellent opportunities for professional development.
• The opportunity to work effectively with other schools within our hub, our Trust and local area.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and candidates are invited to contact the school to arrange a visit and meet with the Head teacher. We are offering visit appointments from Monday 10th June to Wednesday 19th June. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment by phone (01275-873417)
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email to the School Business Manager.
Closing date: 09:00 on Thursday 20th June 2019
Shortlisting will take place on: the morning of Thursday 20th June 2019 and shortlisted candidates will be informed by the end of the day.
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 27th June 2019
This post will commence: 1st September 2019
St John The Evangelist Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.