PLEASE NOTE WHILST THE SCHOOL IS PARTIALLY CLOSED IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE WE ARE CONTINUING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS - PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS FOR CONTACT DETAILS SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES ALTERNATIVELY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE ETEACH PORTAL
Contract: Full Time
Closing Date: 09:00 on Tuesday 9th June 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 16th June 2020 - Interviews will be held virtually using Google Meet
Start Date: Tuesday 1st September 2020
Parson Street Primary School is seeking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher to join our friendly staff team.
Parson Street Primary School is a happy, caring and exciting place where every child matters and children come first. The school is at the heart of the community with a wonderful set of pupils, staff, governors and parents/ carers who contribute to the ongoing success of the school. We seek to live out our school motto – ‘Live and Learn’ in all we do. We aim to make learning enjoyable, allowing every individual to achieve their best and to nurture their talents, as well as giving them safety, security and the skills they will need to be good citizens and the workforce of tomorrow.
Parson Street Primary School is:
• A Primary School with Nursery, educating children from 3 -11 years old.
• Establishing an evidence-based and research-led approach to teaching, learning and CPD.
• Committed to securing staff well-being and welfare.
• A member of Trust in Learning (Academies) whose principal purpose is to create inclusive education communities that provide excellent education and excellent outcomes for children and young people.
• A school with a strong ethos of inclusion and diversity
• Situated in the heart of South Bristol
We are looking for someone who is:
• passionate about education
• committed to improving pupil outcomes
• an enthusiastic team member
In return we will offer you:
• A strong ethos where every member of the school community is valued
• Motivated, friendly and well-behaved children
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Supportive and ambitious Governing Body
• Caring and positive parents/carers and community who all make our school a special place
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
• Collaborative working within Trust in Learning (Academies) family of schools.
Fluency Duty This role has been identified as falling within the definition of requiring fluency in spoken English. You will be required to speak English with confidence and be able to conduct a conversation and answer questions for extended periods of time.
Parson Street Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.