Are you looking for a new challenge?
The school is looking for a dedicated teacher who is creative and enthusiastic, looking for experience in a forward thinking, highly supportive primary school.
You will share our vision for high expectations of pupils' behaviour and learning; enjoy teaching our wonderful children who are eager to learn, as well as being part of a friendly and hard-working staff team.
The school is looking for someone who has the skills and strengths to teach within Key Stage 2 and has a good understanding of how children learn.
This is a temporary position to cover maternity leave and is required from September 2020, the working days are Monday to Wednesday.
Rosebank Primary is a thriving, happy, successful and popular school with an excellent reputation in the local community. The school is rated as “Good” by Ofsted.
• have skills as an excellent practitioner with specialist knowledge of how children learn in Key Stage 2
• have experience of working with pupils with EAL and understand strategies to support them in their learning
have a belief in including and nurturing all children;
• be skilled at fostering independent pupil-led learning
• be able to build positive relationships with staff and parents
• have excellent English and Maths subject knowledge
• be innovative in using new technology to enhance learning
• have experience in working with children with special educational needs
• be flexible and able to cope with change
We offer you:
• a welcoming, supportive working environment with a friendly team ethos
• a strong commitment to an investment in your continued professional development
• the chance to collaborate and learn from colleagues as well as other schools.
• the possibility to be part of a growing team in which leadership and management opportunities will occur in the coming years
• the opportunity to help shape our primary curriculum
• delightful, hard-working and enthusiastic children
“You are resolute in promoting high standards and raising aspirations””
“Pupils said that they “love” coming to school”
“You have established an inclusive school where pupils demonstrate mature attitudes”
“.. behaviour is exemplary”
OfSTED Report September 2017
Due to Covid 19, the interview process will include a zoom interview and emailed tasks.
Closing Date: Sunday 14th June 2020
Shortlisting : Monday 15th June 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 23rd June 2020
Rosebank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.