The Governors of Spring Cottage Primary School are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, ambitious, and creative KS2 practitioner for a permanent post. Both NQTs and teachers looking for a new challenge are encouraged to apply for this post. The post will initially be teaching a Year 4 class for the remainder of the year.
Spring Cottage has a proven track record of developing strong practitioners through support, guidance, and high-quality training for staff. We have a dedicated and talented staff team who work passionately to support the learning of the pupils in their care.
We are looking for people who:
• Are keen to learn and develop further.
• Understand the expectations of the curriculum and the role assessment for learning has in sustaining progress for all pupils.
• Have effective communication skills when liaising with staff, parents, and external agencies.
The role will include:
• Playing an active role in the wider life of the school (curriculum strengths should be identified on the application).
• Working as an effective team member, supporting and encouraging colleagues.
• Being a reflective practitioner who is always open to new ideas and developments.
Visits to the school are welcomed and will be conducted in a socially distanced manner, or to arrange an informal chat. Please contact the school office.
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd October 2020.
Spring Cottage Primary School is committed to safeguarding children. All positions are subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the DBS.
Please note unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
Spring Cottage Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.