KS2 Class Teacher
Start date: 1st December 2020
Hours: 12 ½ hours per week (Monday – Friday afternoons)
Salary: £25,714- £36,068 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 31st November 2021 or the postholder’s return if earlier
Oldbury on Severn Primary require a KS2 teacher from 1st December 2020 to provide a part time temporary job share maternity cover (Monday-Friday afternoons) to teach Y3-Y6 in a class of 24 children.
Oldbury on Severn Primary is a small village school at the heart of the community, the school is surrounded by a rural landscape with beautiful views over the River Severn giving huge potential for outdoor learning.
Are you the right person for this special job at such a unique school?
We are looking for:
• An excellent, creative, innovative and forward thinking teacher
• A teacher who can plan and teach motivating and inspiring lessons
• Someone with high expectations and a relentless drive for the best outcomes for all pupils
• A caring practitioner who will fully uphold the schools Christian ethos and values
• Someone who wants to make a difference to the lives of young children
In return Oldbury can offer you:
• Happy, motivated and well behaved children
• Small class sizes and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and dedicated team of professionals
• A unique school environment that provides opportunity for professional development
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Short Listing – Friday 6th November 2020. Interview date – Thursday 12th November 2020.
Oldbury On Severn Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Oldbury on Severn Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.