Gracefield School is looking to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic full-time Key Stage 2 Class Teacher from September 2021.
At Gracefield School, we are looking for an enthusiastic full-time Key Stage 2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
Gracefield Preparatory School is a small co-educational independent school for children aged 4-11, situated in Fishponds, Bristol. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, enthusiastic teachers. The successful candidate will be joining a hard-working and committed team and will be encouraged to contribute fully to all aspects of school life.
We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and a strong ethos of inclusion and diversity, underpinned by Christian values. We are committed to developing a safe, supportive and personal learning environment for all Gracefield children, in a strong, close family community within the school.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully committed to developing every child to reach their full potential.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Small class sizes, which allow teachers to develop strong, supportive relationships with all pupils.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A secure understanding of the National Curriculum.
- A strong motivation to support all children and contribute fully to the life of the school.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the National Curriculum and its means of delivery.
- An understanding of methods of formative and summative assessment.
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate all pupils.
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic work ethic.
Please consult the Person Specification for further information.
This is for a full-time, permanent contract, beginning in September 2021.
Tours of the school for applicants will take place on Wednesday 12th May at 6.00pm. If you are interested in visiting, then please contact Gracefield School to confirm your attendance.
We welcome applications from NQTs.
Closing Date: 12.00pm on Thursday 20th May.
Interviews will take place the week commencing Monday 24th May.
Gracefield Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to a successful DBS check and references.