Primary Class Teacher (KS2)
Salary: Main Scale
Hours: Part time (0.6 to be confirmed)
Contract: Fixed Term until 30.08.22
Start Date: 01.09.21
Come and Shine!
Do you want to work at a happy and vibrant school in a great location just 25 minutes from Bristol?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a caring and dedicated teacher to join our wonderful family of schools.
At the Whiteoak Academies of Hannah More Infants & Grove Juniors, we are building an exciting curriculum and have great plans for the future, including developing our beautiful outside spaces for learning in a natural setting. We have a forward thinking and supportive leadership team with high aspirations for everyone in our family of schools where everyone is passionate about working together to make a difference to the lives of all our children. Our schools are also at the heart of our community and enjoy excellent relationships with parents and governors. We are also active members of the Lighthouse Schools Partnership (LSP).
We are looking for an excellent KS2 class teacher to join our wonderful team. The post is fixed term for one-year but there may be future opportunities within our family of schools.
Are you a Whiteoak’s teacher?
- Someone with an excellent record of success in the classroom.
- Someone who can inspire and empower children to be the best they can be and make excellent progress.
- An optimistic team player with high expectations.
- Positive and nurturing, able to help support children’s wellbeing, celebrate diversity and create a happy atmosphere for everyone.
We can offer:
- A positive, warm and welcoming environment and a strong values-based ethos.
- Great relationships with our whole school family.
- A dedicated staff team committed to working together in order to develop and deliver an excellent curriculum.
- A commitment to developing successful systems that support teachers’ workload.
- A leadership team who will encourage you and support your continued development.
- Access to the comprehensive LSP staff training and benefits programme.
We love our school and know you will too. Unfortunately, due to Covid 19 restrictions, we are unable to offer visits at this time but there is lots of helpful information on our website, including videos and our prospectus. However, should you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us, either by email or by telephone: 01275-851127 and we will be very happy to answer any questions you may have. Full contact details can be located within the 'Apply Now' section; please log in or register to view.
How to apply: Please apply by using the attached LSP Application Form.
Closing date: Monday 17th May 2021 at 9am.
Interview date: Interviews will be held Friday 21st May.
The Whiteoak Academies of Hannah More Infants & Grove Juniors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
All appointments will be subject to full safeguarding checks and the receipt of positive references.
The Whiteoak Academies of Hannah More Infants and Grove Juniors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.