Class Teacher required for Key Stage 2
Experienced or Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply
Teachers MPS/UPS Outer London Pay Scale
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
Tweeddale Primary School is a popular two form entry primary school, part of the Greenshaw Learning Trust, located in the St Helier estate in the north of the London Borough of Sutton. Tweeddale is a school at which pupils thrive and work together as part of an inclusive and harmonious community.
- Bubbly, well behaved children who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- A ‘healthy’ school that promotes a high level of care, support and wellbeing to pupils and staff
- A well-resourced school
We are looking for someone who is:
- Motivated and enthusiastic about teaching primary aged children
- A team player who will contribute fully to the life of the school
- An inspirational teacher who will enthuse our children in their learning
- An excellent communicator with great people skills
- Driven to raise standards and ensuring children have a high quality of teaching and learning in their class room
- Organised, dedicated and hardworking
- Embraces change and willing to be flexible
- Enjoys working with children
At Greenshaw Learning Trust, we recognise our employees as our most important asset and we are aware that the quality and commitment of our employees is critical to our success. We offer all of our employees the following staff benefits:
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
- Employer contributions to Teachers Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Electric or hybrid car salary sacrifice scheme
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment. Please apply directly to the school and not through an agency. All applications must be on the Greenshaw Learning Trust application form.
We are an inclusive school and welcome applications from all qualified teachers. We are committed to our children’s safety; references will be taken up and other checks will be made on all applicants.
Closing date: Tuesday 18th May 2021 (12 noon)
Interview date: Friday 21st May 2021
Tweeddale Primary School is committed to the safety and well-being of its children.
All employees are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.