Welland Primary School is a small, rural school set in beautiful surroundings at the foot of the Malvern Hills. We are a popular, over-subscribed school and are part of the Hanley and Upton Educational Trust (HUET).
We have a dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff who work hard to make learning engaging and interactive for their pupils and ensure the progress of all of the pupils in the class. We are committed to the on-going professional development of all staff in the school. Visitors to the school often comment on its friendly, welcoming nature and on the excellent manners and good behaviour of our pupils.
We can offer you:
• A friendly, supportive, enthusiastic school team who enjoy working together
• Well behaved, hardworking children who enjoy coming to school and who want to learn
• A learning environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and encouraged
• A place in the HUET family of schools which works together to support children’s learning and encourages them to become the best they can be
• Opportunities to develop/lead areas of interest
The successful candidate will:
• Be an enthusiastic, excellent teacher who is passionate about seeing all pupils reach their potential
• Be empathetic and compassionate, able to inspire and excite children in their learning
• Have high standards
• Be a team player
In addition, there will be a vacancy for a SENCO at Welland Primary School from October 2021. This is a brilliant opportunity for a teacher with the necessary SENCO qualification and experience to join our teaching team and take on this role. Alternatively, we would welcome applications from teachers who are prepared to work towards the SENCO qualification. In both cases, a TLR will be available for the successful candidate. Please indicate on the application form if you are interested in the role of SENCO.
Applications are welcomed from Early Career teachers and experienced teachers with SENCO qualification and experience. The vacancy is available from September 2021, however we are keen to attract the best possible quality of candidates to our school so the start date is flexible.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged; please telephone the school office to arrange a visit.
Welland Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.