Key Stage 2, Level 3 Teaching Assistant 32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year. Salary: £21,589 - £23,836 pro rata to £16,288 - £17,983 for the academic year 2019-20 in the first instance and subject to school funding.
Marriott Primary School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to join our team.
We would like you to:
- Be a good team player with a positive attitude.
- Be an experienced Teaching Assistant with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be able to lead small group interventions in literacy and numeracy.
- Be willing to be flexible with covering classes in Key Stage 2.
- Support the teacher in class with raising pupil achievement.
- Be willing to support with sporting events and other trips.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience working in a Key Stage 2 or Key Stage 1 setting and have a good knowledge of the Key Stage 2/1 curriculum.
The successful candidate would be extremely well supported, working alongside a highly experience and passionate team of teachers.
Marriott had a very successful OFSTED inspection in April 2017 and has been graded GOOD in all areas.
We can offer you:
- A lively, friendly working environment.
- A team committed to supporting professional development.
- Enthusiastic children who love coming to school.
- An experienced and motivated staff team.
This post is subject to a six month probationary period
For further information about our school please look at our website. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone Karon Wilford to arrange an appointment.
To apply for this position, please complete the attached application form with an additional covering letter stating why you would be suitable for this role.
If you have not heard from us by 5 July 2019, please assume that you have not been successful with your application on this occasion.
Closing Date Tuesday 25 June 2019 at 12.00 p.m.
Interview Date 1 July 2019.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Marriott Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates will need to satisfy the requirements of DBS, Childcare Disclaimer and two satisfactory references.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.