Key Stage 2 Teaching Post - Maternity Cover September 2021 to July 2022
We are looking to recruit a temporary teacher to cover a maternity leave from September 2021 to July 2022.
We are looking for someone who:
• Places safeguarding of children at the heart of everything they do
• Is passionate about teaching and enabling children to achieve their potential and will ‘go the extra mile’ to help them to do so
• Is fully committed to delivering a balanced curriculum whilst not losing sight of the importance of attaining high standards in English and Maths to the children’s future educational success
• Is able to teach in ways that engage children and motivate them to want to learn
• Manages children’s behaviour in a positive way and gets the best out of them
• Is willing to contribute fully as a member of an enthusiastic and talented team and get the best out of our excellent support staff
• Feels at home in a school that is culturally, ethnically and socially diverse
We can offer a school where pupils are enthusiastic, well behaved and very keen to learn, and where staff are supportive, helpful and creative. We all have a tremendous sense of pride in the work that we do in school and expect the successful candidate will share this.
Unfortunately we will not be able to show interested applicants around school at this time, however our website provides a great flavour of our school ethos and atmosphere. In addition, we are happy to speak over the phone to interested candidates. Please contact us and ask for David Griffiths, Deputy Headteacher.
Closing date for applications: 20th April 2021 at 12pm (N.B. Applications received after this time will not be accepted)
Interview & Teaching Observation: 30th April
Cavendish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.