Classroom Teacher KS2
Salary: MPR 1 – MPR 6 (NQTs are welcome to apply)
Full time, permanent
Required from September 2019
Thank you for the interest you have shown in the full time Class teacher post for our school. Saltford Church of England Primary School is part of the Wellsway Multi Academy Trust and is a high performing and popular primary school and a happy and exciting place to be. The school works very closely with St. Mary’s Church to maintain and build on our Christian foundation, and we are seeking someone who can fully support this ethos.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and well-motivated Key Stage 2 practitioner to join a committed and positive staff team. The successful candidate will be a hard-working, flexible, creative and committed to providing the highest standards for our children. Good interpersonal skills and the commitment to working as part of a team are important. Please state curricular strengths.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• is an enthusiastic and highly skilled teacher
• has recent, relevant experience of working in KS2 demonstrating high quality practice
• has the ability to work collaboratively as part of a close and happy team
• is child centred, supportive and demonstrates a caring approach
• has the imagination and ability to inspire and motivate young children
• has a good working knowledge of the curriculum
• has high expectations of all children across all aspects of school life
• has the skills to communicate effectively with parents and welcome them as partners
• has the ability to lead or contribute towards a curriculum area
• is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
• will support the inclusive ethos of the school
• will be fully supportive with the Christian ethos of this Church of England school.
We can offer:
• An outstanding learning environment based on strong Christian values
• The opportunity to work in a community with supportive parents
• Dedicated, supportive colleagues who make the school a fun place to work
• Children who love our school and are polite and well behaved
• A commitment to high quality, professional development and opportunities with the Multi Academy Trust
Please visit the school’s website for further information.
Visits are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement and potential candidates should contact Mrs Evans (Office Manager) at Saltford C of E Primary School to arrange a convenient date and time.
Closing date: 12 Noon, Monday 29 April 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 8 May 2019
Saltford CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.