Part Time Maternity cover Key Stage 2 Teacher Required for January 2020
The Governing Body at Hungerford Primary School is looking to appoint a part time KS2 (0.4 FTE) teacher for January 2020 to cover a maternity leave for up to a year. This position will be paid on the teachers main pay scale.
Hungerford Primary School is a thriving school for the community rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED, Opportunities for professional development are a priority as our aim is for both children and staff to develop and grow.
We are looking for someone who:
• has creativity, enthusiasm and resourcefulness as their superpower
• is passionate about learning and has a proven track record in raising pupil achievement
• has high expectations of the children in their class
• insists that learning should be fun
• is committed to teaching using a creative, cross-curricular thematic approach
• has excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• is able to work effectively as part of a team on whole school issues and share good practice
• puts the children’s needs at the heart of their learning
• has loads of energy, a fabulous sense of humour and the ability to inspire children to learn.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged
Closing date is on 25th Sept at 12.00 midday.
Interviews will be held week commencing 30th Sept.
Hungerford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring (DBS) checks where appropriate, along with other relevant employment checks.
In our school we are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity, in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.
Hungerford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.