School: YSGOL MYNYDD ISA
Post: KS2 Teacher (Year 5 and 6)
Start date: April 12th 2021 or as soon as possible after
Contract: Temporary (Maternity cover)
Hours: Full time
Pay scale: MPS Range Point 1-£27,018 to Point 6-£37,320
Closing date: Friday, 26th February (Noon)
Shortlisting: Friday, 26th February
Interviews: Monday, 8th March
The governing body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and creative KS2 Teacher who will cover a Year 5 and 6 class.
The teacher will join a strong, caring and well established upper key stage 2 team.
Ysgol Mynydd Isa is an exciting, vibrant and rewarding place to teach. We are committed to high standards and the school has a strong sense of community.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent KS2 classroom practitioner
• has high expectations of all children and themselves
• is able to motivate and inspire children to be successful
• is able to promote the school's values and ethos
• friendly and approachable and works well in a team
• is nurturing and kind to all
• builds good relationships with children, staff and parents
• willing to take an active part and add something extra to the life of our school
Experience of Upper Key Stage 2 teaching
For further information please see appointment pack including:
• Job Description
• Safeguarding policy
• Application form
(Interviews may be held remotely via Teams -dependent on the Covid 19 situation).
Ysgol Mynydd Isa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.