School: Oldbury Park Primary RSA Academy, Worcester
Start date: 1 September 2021
Salary: Main Scale
Closing date for Applications: 9.00am on Thursday 20th May 2021
We are looking for an excellent primary teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An inspiring and creative practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
• Able to plan and deliver an engaging primary curriculum which ensures excellent progress in learning
• Committed to supporting the wider aspects of school life
• Able to work well as part of a team
We can offer:
• An exciting primary curriculum model
• A vibrant learning community centred around social justice and high expectations
• A team committed to ‘going the extra mile’ for our children
• Outstanding professional development
Oldbury Park is a positive learning community that has begun an improvement journey under new leadership and is now making rapid progress towards the vision for the school. The staff are a friendly and sociable team committed to achieving the very best for our children. We are proud of the way our ethos and values create a caring, respectful environment. Equally important to our school identity is belonging to the Central RSA Multi Academy Trust: from the exciting opportunities it provides for our pupils, to the unique CPD provided at all levels of career development..
Our aim is to give learners the broad range of knowledge, skills, attributes and experiences (KASE) they need to thrive in their continuing education and into adult life. We focus on improving teaching and learning through purposeful partnerships; supporting innovation in teaching and learning and a spirit of open-minded enquiry; connecting teachers and learners to people, places and issues beyond the school gate.
Oldbury Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.