Key Stage 2 TEACHER - FULL TIME Temporary for 1 Year (Maternity cover)
The post is required for: September 2021
Main Scale -1-6 UPS 1-3
The Governing Body and Head Teacher wish to recruit an enthusiastic, highly skilled and well organised Key Stage 2 teacher to join their friendly and dedicated team in September 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has recent experience of teaching Key Stage 2 aged children
• Can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
• Is an inspirational role model who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team
• Has high expectations and demonstrates a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all the school's children, both academically and personally
• Is committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children of all abilities
• Has a commitment to raising standards and supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
• Is able to form successful relationships with parents and the wider community
We can offer:
• A commitment to personal development
• An extremely positive and supportive working environment
• A friendly, hard-working and supportive team of staff, governors and parents
Applications from experienced or newly-qualified Teachers are welcomed.
Closing date: Friday 25TH June
Interviews: Thursday 1st July 2021
For further information, please contact the school office (see attached advert for full details)
All applicants must complete the Teacher CES application form.
St Francis Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore a satisfactory DBS check and two recent references are conditions of employment.
St Francis Catholic Primary School, Morley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.