Key Stage 2 Teacher
Salary: Initial Salary: MPS/UPS
Start Date: January 2022
Closing Date for applications: Noon on Wednesday 20th October.
Stoneferry Primary School is a small school with around 200 pupils on roll, situated in the East of the City of Hull. The school was judged to be good by Ofsted in June 2015. The Local Governing Body are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our friendly team.
In June 2018 the school joined the Constellation Trust, which is a Multi-Academy Trust comprising of two secondary schools, seven primary schools and a pupil referral unit. The successful candidate will work to build on previous success of the school, in building an environment where children feel confident to learn and are happy to attend school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high quality teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will be a caring individual with excellent interpersonal skills who will provide outstanding classroom based support to the children and work well will others to support out community.
The successful candidate will:
• have experience teaching within primary schools
• be committed to delivering high quality lessons to meet the needs of all pupils
• be able to build effective relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
• have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and who believes that every child can succeed
• be enthusiastic, positive and committed to providing a safe and caring environment which allows pupils to develop socially, emotionally and academically.
We can offer you:
• opportunity to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking Trust
• high quality support and a commitment to your professional development
• opportunities to work with colleagues from other schools
• a supportive staff team who are committed to working together to make a positive difference for every child.
To arrange for a discussion of the role or a visit to our schools, please contact the school on 01482-838968.
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory references & disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Constellation Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Stoneferry Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.