The Governors of St. Joseph’s would like to appoint an experienced, talented, enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join our fantastic team. The successful candidate will continue to help us raise standards and make a real difference to the children and families at our beautiful school.
This is a wide ranging and demanding post and the successful applicant will be someone special who:
• Is a practising Catholic or sympathetic to the teachings of the Catholic Church
• Is an outstanding teacher
• Must have KS2 experience
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who holds high expectations for pupils’ achievements, behaviour and development so they can be the best that they can be
• Is committed to raising pupil achievement through fun, interesting and engaging lessons
• Is energetic and enthusiastic
• Is passionate about learning and teaching
• Is a creative and inspirational thinker with lots of innovative ideas to share
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have QTS status
St. Joseph’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Closing date Sunday 10th July 2022 midnight
Short listing will take place on Monday 11th July 2022.
Lesson observations will take place on Wednesday 13th July and if you are successful, you will be invited for an interview.
Application forms and supporting documents are on our website
Please note: Previous applicants do not need to re-apply
St Joseph's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.