Key Stage 2 Teachers
MPS/UPS full time
Snapethorpe Primary School
Snapethorpe is an outstanding school. ‘The whole school ethos is one of raising aspiration for all.’ – Ofsted June 2017
We are a happy, caring and large school who are committed to providing a safe and inclusive learning environment for all of our children.
Snapethorpe Primary is a busy and dynamic school so there is a lot going on.
The Governors of our caring, friendly and successful school wish to appoint KS2 teachers to join our large school family. The positions are permanent.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who –
- will use a wide range of creative teaching methods to motivate and inspire children
- will have effective classroom management strategies
- will have a commitment to raising standards and accelerating progress
- will work effectively as part of a team
- will have a willingness to learn and be committed to ongoing Professional Development
- will have previous experience of working in a large primary
- will have previous experience of working in a school with high levels of deprivation
In return we can offer -
- friendly, enthusiastic children
- support of a strong, caring staff team committed to children's success
- fun and a challenge!
Are you interested in joining us?
Please visit the school website and look under Our School then Vacancies for more information. The school website will also give you an overview of schools values and ethos.
Closing Date – Monday 6th June 2022 at 12noon
Shortlisting – Monday 6th June 2022
Interview – Monday 13th June 2022
Start Date – 1st September 2022
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Snapethorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.