Band A2 (£30,070) - Band C (£49,571) plus Management Allowance 2 £4,657
We require, a committed colleague with a real interest in the provision of quality and imaginative teaching in Maths to join an experienced and supportive Faculty of Mathematics. The successful candidate will be expected to teach Maths up to A level and be responsible for either Key Stage 3 or 4 subject to suitability.
Drayton Manor is a heavily oversubscribed, diverse, vibrant and successful school with proud traditions and an excellent reputation. Our school motto of ‘Nec Aspera Terrent - hardships do not deter us,’ is at the heart of our ethos and we live this vision every day in our work with our students and everything that we do.
Candidates who have extremely high expectations and are keen to take a full and active role in the life of the school are encouraged to apply. This role requires excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and a firm commitment to upholding the ethos, values and expectations of the school.
Student achievement is high with our most recent provisional progress score at GCSE placing us in the top 10% of schools nationally.
- The opportunity to work for an organisation which is values driven and places our students at the centre of everything we do
- The opportunity to work with fantastic students who are aspirational and driven to succeed
- Access to high quality CPD and support with career progression
- Magnificent buildings and an attractive and harmonious working environment
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in shaping the future direction of the school
The closing date is 12 noon, Thursday 06 February 2020.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 12 February 2020.
We reserve the right to make an appointment before the closing date, so early applications are encouraged.
Drayton Manor is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check.
No agencies or CVs.